Who am I?

Leave a Comment
I really enjoyed this task! We were asked to choose 10 topics from 13. Using skills that we felt reflected our strengths, we were asked to present this (on a platform of our choosing). While thinking about this task initially, I was worried because I know my photoshop and InDesign skills aren't extremely strong. However when thinking more outside the box, I realised that I was more a hands on creative. Therefore I chose to present my 'What are you like' through a more arts and crafts platform.
Choosing a cork board and then scrabble pieces and polaroid pictures I created my project. From Transport I chose my car: Mini Cooper, my favourite book: The Great Gatsby, Animal, my best friends puppy Archie. For clothes there were too many options but I have a slight obsession with boots, scarves and coats! Candles are my favourite thing in the world and always calm me down. Dance will always be my favourite pass time, especially being NTU Dance First Team Captain this year. Being Harry Potter's number 1 fan, I'd be lying if I didn't say that The Elephant House in Edinburgh where J.K Rowling first wrote the book, wasn't the best place ever. Weather: falling leaves, the start of autumn. My weakness for food lies with Italy and I am a huge festival go-er and therefore that is my top choice of music.

I chose the same platform and layout to present my Summer Adventures. I had a fully packed summer, kicking it off on the 7th June, leaving no time for rest after the end of term, by attending Parklife festival in Manchester. A month later I jetted off to Ibiza for some more partying, and had the time of my life! Coming back, I hit the ground running with my summer internship at Woman Magazine/IPC Media in London! For a month I did the long commute and thoroughly enjoyed every minute being a fashion assistant. Helping on shoots, going to PR events, writing and researching for the features, buying, returning and just being a part of the Woman Team was wonderful and an experience that has definitely helped me for the future. Nearing the end my summer, I celebrated my 21st birthday! With a Great Gatsby theme, a manor house, brass band and lots of feathers, it was the best day of my life! Lastly I headed off to Croatia for 2 weeks and 2 festivals, bringing my summer to the perfect end!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig