Stylistic Eye
Fashion Student @ NTU
Pages
Home
Quotes to live by
Livy Monts
Tuesday, 10 February 2015
Leave a Comment
SHARE:
Previous Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Olivia Montgomerie, 21 years old, Fashion Communication & Promotion student at NTU, currently in my second year aspiring to be a part of Events & PR after graduation.
Online Portfolio:
Popular Posts
Lord Whitney Week
The Lord Whitney week was probably my favourite week on university so far! I really enjoyed the fun and more relaxed atmosphere of the pro...
Making a Moving GIF
This was one of the BEST lectures I've had! I felt that I really learnt some valuable skills during this lecture, and more importantly, ...
Guest Lecturer: John Lyle
John starts his lecture with us, "Branding. It's a little bit more than logos". Its the start of a brand experience, it wants ...
My Taste Makers #1
When first thinking about this task I came up with people like Alexa Chung, Blake Lively, Zooey Deschanel, Jessie J, Ferne Cotton, Rita Ora...
STREET STYLE BREIF
I couldn't have been given a more fun activity as my first task! We were asked to go onto the streets and take pictures of peopl...
The Importance of Pinterest
I had always heard of people using Pinterest in the past, however it was always one of those things I said I would get round to doing (on t...
Booklet Inspiration Seminar
Looking at even more booklets today, I got more inspiration of how to add extra dimensions and make my booklet more interesting. The u...
Design Elements
Its fascinating how we can spot a brand by just its signature Logo: The font and the colour. Until we picked it apart today I've never ...
Back to the Drawing Board
So I have been a little absent in regards to my studies recently, but as you may have seen, I've been doing my inner DORA THE EXPLORER ...
Data Documentation
For a part of our Moving Manifesto research, we were asked to collect data visually about ourselves! Seeing as technology plays such a leadi...
Instagram
Powered by
Blogger
.
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig
0 comments:
Post a Comment