Making a Moving GIF

Leave a Comment
This was one of the BEST lectures I've had! I felt that I really learnt some valuable skills during this lecture, and more importantly, skills that I NEED for projects during this term. Claire was really good at making the steps of creating a GIF clear, and easy to remember. Not only this, but there were no complications while doing it yourself! The fact that if we needed to go over it again, there was/is a youtube video explaining the whole thing, is really helpful too as it means we have something to go back to!

GIF: http://creativetechs.com/tipsblog/build-animated-gifs-in-photoshop/
STOP MOTION VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW9iCeszU1Q

I was able to create 2 moving images (GIF's) during the lecture, and also completed the last technique using a series of images to create a moving image. I am looking forward to using this technique in further projects, such as the Moving Manifesto!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig