Exciting News

Leave a Comment
Just accepted my flights to go out to Sydney and do work experience on an event that lasts about 2 weeks! Definitely excited about this, will be documenting everything that I learn in April while I'm there and all the discoveries I find! 


Sometimes I need to remember to have more confidence in myself, that I can do things that I never thought I could before! 


I found this little plaque in a small boutique shop back home and found it very apt for the course I'm doing now. A lot of the time Im intimidated by what others are able to produce around me and their contacts and knowledge, but I need to remember that just because I'm a bit different, I can still accomplish! 


O x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig