Stylistic Eye
Fashion Student @ NTU
Pages
Home
Essential Reading
Livy Monts
Tuesday, 18 February 2014
Leave a Comment
NOTE TO SELF: Do all essential reading, YOU OWN ALL THE BOOKS!!
SHARE:
Labels:
Quotes
Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Olivia Montgomerie, 21 years old, Fashion Communication & Promotion student at NTU, currently in my second year aspiring to be a part of Events & PR after graduation.
Online Portfolio:
Popular Posts
Lord Whitney Week
The Lord Whitney week was probably my favourite week on university so far! I really enjoyed the fun and more relaxed atmosphere of the pro...
Guest Lecturer: John Lyle
John starts his lecture with us, "Branding. It's a little bit more than logos". Its the start of a brand experience, it wants ...
Making a Moving GIF
This was one of the BEST lectures I've had! I felt that I really learnt some valuable skills during this lecture, and more importantly, ...
STREET STYLE BREIF
I couldn't have been given a more fun activity as my first task! We were asked to go onto the streets and take pictures of peopl...
My Taste Makers #1
When first thinking about this task I came up with people like Alexa Chung, Blake Lively, Zooey Deschanel, Jessie J, Ferne Cotton, Rita Ora...
The Importance of Pinterest
I had always heard of people using Pinterest in the past, however it was always one of those things I said I would get round to doing (on t...
Fashion Platforms
Have you ever thought about the importance of the High Street? Well if you answer is no, then you were the same as me... I foun...
Design Elements
Its fascinating how we can spot a brand by just its signature Logo: The font and the colour. Until we picked it apart today I've never ...
The Rabbit and The Bear
John Lewis Christmas Ad 2013 I would be lying if I said that I didn't REALLY REALLY enjoy learning all about the new John Lewis Chris...
Booklet Inspiration Seminar
Looking at even more booklets today, I got more inspiration of how to add extra dimensions and make my booklet more interesting. The u...
Instagram
Powered by
Blogger
.
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig
0 comments:
Post a Comment