Fred Perry

Leave a Comment
After probably THE most stressful week of my life, I AM SO HAPPY to say that my final Branzine has gone to print and should be here and ready for hand in by Friday!! *happydance*. Although there were tears, screams, hitting laptops, lots of TEA and no sleep, but mostly - lots of erratic nervous laughter it is finally done, and came out with a only one nervous breakdown! I came to Uni being a complete VIRGIN of photoshop, and in just 4 short months have acquired the skills to actually create an entire zine on the programme, that in itself is something to be very proud of in my eyes...

Remember: You can do whatever you put your mind to,

"Those who say they can, and those who say they can't are both usually right"



































O x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig